Recording stories of home
Thank you for agreeing to talk about home.
We are particularly keen to hear how you feel about home and also about a special object in your home.
Below are some questions for you to think about.
If you have any difficulties with the form or want any further information please email email@example.com
1. Your home
Please answer any or all of these questions in your voice recording.
- Where is home for you?
- What does home mean to you?
- How do you express your own style or taste in your home?
- How do you connect with nature at home?
- What do you find comforting at home? - are there sounds, smells or tastes?
- Does anywhere else feel like home and why?
If you are happy to (and have permission to) please also upload a photo of yourself.
2. An object in your home
The objects we have in our homes come into our lives in lots of interesting, wonderful and surprising ways. In another voice recording please answer any or all of these questions about a special object you have at home.
- Do you have an object in your home that has a special story or memory attached?
- How did it come into your home? Is it something you found or were given?
- Why is it special to you?
If you are happy to (and have permission to) please also upload a photo of your object.