Winter Yard Sale & Online Auction
Join us for the highly anticipated return of our Yard Sale and Online Auction in support of our Campaign for Change: Food Equality. Featuring elegant homewares, exclusive experiences, studio clear-out bargains, and a range of stalls from local makers.
Winter Yard Sale
Sunday 26 November, 10am to 5pm
Colefax and Fowler, Angela Flanders, Lucinda Chambers, Allday Goods and Ally Capellino are just some of the stallholders who will fill the Museum’s galleries on Sunday 26 November. Explore all the stallholders below.
Museum of the Home is also hosting its own stall with items from Ambassadors (including ceramicist Kate Malone) and supporters’ own personal collections.
The event falls in line with the Winter Festival, inviting visitors to explore our famous Rooms Through Time and collections, as well as enjoying festive nibbles and mulled wine at the Yard Sale.
Exclusive Prize Draw
All ticket holders are automatically entered into a prize draw to win a Liberty Mini Malborough Cross Body Tote Bag in Violet, a hard-working icon built to stand the test of time worth over £400.
Terms and conditions:
- Prize draw closes at 8 PM on Saturday 25 November.
- Winner will be informed via email on the morning of the Sunday 26 November.
- You may enter without purchasing a ticket by post to Development, Museum of the Home, 136 Kingsland Road, Hoxton, London E2 8EA.
- Visitors can book early access tickets (£15) and be the first to browse from 9am
- General entry (£7.50) and concessions (£5) are now on sale for entry from 10am
See all stallholders
- Aarven - @aarvengoods
- Allday Goods - @alldaygoods_
- Ally Cappellino - @ally_capellino
- Amuse la Bouche - @amuse.la.bouche
- Angela Flanders - @angelaflanders
- Bloomsbury Revisited -@bloomsburyrevisited
- Casa de Folklore- @casa_del_folklore
- Chris Eckersley- @chris_eckersley
- Ella Doran – @studioelladoran
- Evermore- @evermore_london
- Sibyl Colefax and John Fowler - @sibylcolefax
- Fabrications - @fabricationshackney
- Folka - @_folka_
- Forivor - @forivor
- Greeks Bearing Gifts- @greeksbearingifts
- Jess Wheeler - @jesswheeler.design
- Kankan + Homework - @kankan_london and @homework.store
- Kenya Josiah - @kenyajosiah
- Lamp London - @lamp_london_home
- Larache - @larache.shop
- Liha Beauty - @lihabeauty
- M.A.H Gallery - @mahgallery_london
- Manifesto Woman- @manifestowoman
- Mountain and Molehill - @mountainandmolehill
- Moochic - @moochicbaby
- Plum and Ashby - @plumandashby
- Print Sisters - @printsisters_archive
- Rose Fulbright - @RoseFulbright
- Rouge Shop - @rougeshopuk
- Studio Wylder - @studiowylder
- Tabula Vintage - @tabulavintage
- Tatty Devine - @tattydevine
- The Basket Room - @thebasketroom
- The Mercantile - @mercantilelondon
- Woven Store -@wovenstoreonline
- Zobo Designs - @zobo_designs_
- 11 everything - @11_everything_
More stallholders to be announced.
Wednesday 22 November to Sunday 26 November, closing 8pm
From Wednesday 22 November to Sunday 26 November 2023, the Museum will be hosting an online auction. Bidders will have the opportunity for exclusive behind-the-scenes access, unique experiences, and one-to-one tuition with leading creative talent, whilst helping to raise funds for the Museum's vital Campaign for Change.
A one-week stay at Italian Villa with pool and panoramic views from The Gilded Acorn - perfect for a retreat for a writer or an artist, sleeps up to 6
One night’s stay at luxury hotel The Hoxton in Shoreditch, with complimentary meal for two at their new rooftop restaurant Llama Inn plus a Swag Bag full of Hoxton goodies on arrival.
An exclusive private dinner for 12 at The Crooked House, hosted by the Crooked Men in a one-of-a-kind supper club experience.
A bespoke half-day workshop with Ali Hewson in her Norwich studio, to make your own decorated pieces.
Colours of Arley – Bespoke one-of-a-kind restored chair, designed by Colours of Arley and Museum of the Home
Exclusive, one-of-a-kind Forged Santoku Knife from Allday Goods, with handle from Museum of the Home recycled plastic
- Lunch at the House of Lords in the Private Dining Hall with Lord Reay
East London Single Malt Whisky from renowned London distillers East London Liquor Co.
Two Night stay in Devonshire organic luxury hotel, The Bull Inn
- King Sized Duvet set from Luxury brand Fremaux Delorme
One Night stay in bespoke Artist Residence Bristol Hotel
- One Night Stay with breakfast and dinner included for two, at Hart Shoreditch
Bistrotheque, Meal for Two
Luxury Homeware Brand Tate & Darby Blue Jute Checked Rug
Grace and Thorn signature bespoke deluxe “Never Taking it Down” dried festive flower wreath
Cut and blow dry service with VIP hairdresser and salon founder, George Northwood
Luxury shoes from British Designer Grenson
Luxury designer Salvensen Graham Check Mat, in Moss Green.
An exclusive Artwork from Jessie Cutts
Pair of Leila Wall Lights in Aged Brass from Balineum
Bespoke Private Perfume workshop for 6 with Maya Njie
- “Refresh your Wardrobe” workshop for 6 people with Barley Massey at Fabrications Hackney.
Stacked Celebration Cake from renowned bakery Violet Cakes
Signature Ottolenghi Flavour Bomb Kit
- Beton Brut Audoux Minet Rope Coffee Table
One-of-a-kind private tour of Meg Andrews' antique dress & textile collection
- Set of cushions from iconic Blithfield & Company
“Only Yesterday” Handcrafted Screen Print on Khadi Paper, by Rob Ryan
Tatty Devine exclusive Vine of Tomatoes Necklace
Voucher for luxury Nail Salon Townhouse
- Lead Crystal Candlestick from Tabula Vintage, produced by Vannes Le Chatel c.1960s
Scribble and Daub boxed set of luxury hand crafted Christmas decorations
A bundle of “Appleskin” Accessories from vegan-friendly watch and accessories brand Votch
- Alison Lousada Ceramic Vase
Handcrafted Pink and Turquoise Stripe Bike Basket from The Basket Room
- Drinks in the courtyard of Sutton House, with exclusive tour
Sustainability Book Bundle from The Gilded Acorn
- Upton Noble, Upton Noble 12” Lampshade Helford
ArtPlay London exclusive voucher to be used on any of their workshops.
A chance to join Heather, Museum of the Home’s Head Gardener, on her sell out Festive Wreath Making Workshop at the Museum.
True Grace English Lavender Candle
- Happy Squares construction children’s toy
Set of Four signed Prints by Artist Ross Muir, currently attached to the Maddox Gallery
AUCTION NOW LIVE
How to register
- Go to https://app.galabid.com/mothcfcauction
- Click on the "Register" button on the left hand menu.
- Follow the instructions to complete registration.
Pre-registration is open from Wednesday 15 November.
"...partnering with Museum of the Home's Campaign for Change: Food Equality and supporting the Hackney Food Bank is a start towards helping more."
- Allday Goods, Stallholder and sustainable knife makers
About the Campaign for Change: Food Equality
Food Equality is the focus of our five-year Campaign for Change, supporting Londoners of all ages to access good food at home and reduce food insecurity.
The fundraiser contributes towards work with front-line charities; using the Museum’s platform and wide reach to challenge perceptions of hunger; and creating opportunities to come together, learn from others and celebrate diverse cuisines.