Get involved - become a Young Producer
Are you 15 to 24 years old? Looking for opportunities to develop new skills and find out how museums work?
You don't need any previous experience, all you need is enthusiasm!
Our Young Producer scheme
What's it about?
- Develop new skills
- Experience working in a museum
- Produce events and resources
Who's it for?
- Anyone aged 15 to 24
- No experience need, just enthusiasm!
What's in it for you?
- Create and design experiences for other young people
- Work closely with the curatorial team to research the collection
- Collaborate with artists, partners and suppliers
- Carry out benchmarking, consultation and user testing
- Gain experience of marketing and promotion, including social media
- Be part of a creative group of young people
- Add valuable skills to your CV and UCAS form
- Support your Duke of Edinburgh Award
How does it work?
We're reviewing how things work but the programme usually looks something like this:
- Meetings every other week
- Projects last 3 to 6 months
- You can join throughout the year
- Your travel expenses covered (up to £12.70)
How to join
For more information on how to get involved email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome anyone who is 15 to 24 years old and keen to develop their creative skills in the museum sector.