Get involved - become a Young Producer
Are you 14 to 21 years old? Looking for opportunities to develop new skills and find out how museums work?
You don't need any previous experience, all you need is enthusiasm!
Our Young Producer scheme
What's it about?
- Develop new skills
- Experience working in a museum
- Produce events and resources
Who's it for?
- Anyone aged 14 to 21
- No experience need, just enthusiasm!
What's in it for you?
- Create and plan innovative events and products for different audiences
- Gain experience of marketing and promotion, including social media
- Be part of a creative group of young people
- Connect with people working in the arts, heritage and cultural sector
- Add valuable skills to your CV and UCAS form
How does it work?
- Meetings every other Tuesday 5–7pm at the Museum
- Exciting projects lasting 4 to 6 months
- You can join throughout the year
- Your travel expenses covered (up to £12.70)
- Snacks and drinks at every meeting
How to join
For more information on how to get involved email Matilde at email@example.com
We welcome anyone who is 14 to 21 years old and keen to develop their creative skills in the museum sector.